Sunday, December 24, 2006

Girls On Film

So now we come to the tricky part where I have to figure out New Years.

First there's Sophia, who I know wants to do New Year's with me but it might be too much drama. Clearly neither of us want the drama that comes with being together, but if even a little bit of egg nog - okay and like four tequila shots but whatever - makes us make out in a shoe closet, then that's gonna happen. And maybe for the first time, ever, that's not what I want from an incredible, gorgeous, cool girl. What in the world is going on?

Then Jenny. Jenny's like, hey, my brother and his band are going to MTV for New Year's and you should come. Which would be cool. And I love Jenny, like, love her. But I feel like her brother totally reads Jennys blog, has definitely seen the Sunset Heat episodes, and will beat the crap out of me if he ever meets me. Unless he's a really skinny indie rock boy and then whatever. But it might not be the best idea. Also, maybe Jenny needs to run free a little bit so she can meet a guy who wants her as more than just a friend?

And Eva. Eva is cool. She makes sense. I love hanging out with her. But if I spend New Year's with her, even though they should theoretically be cool with it, neither Jenny nor Sophia will ever forgive me for it. Because they're girls, which means they're jealous and picky and insane. But also amazing and gorgeous, so maybe it's their right.

Finally, Chaucer. My dog. He'd love to spend New Year's with me. And he likes to cuddle and stay up all night so there you go. The perfect date. And nobody can be jealous of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home