Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Face Paint

Eva emailed me this image from London Fashion Week and I'm SO into it. It's from an Indian designer named Manish Auroroa, and even though I guess some of the pieces are pretty wearable (ok I would never think my girl friends would wear them, but I guess...) the whole thing looks like a cool combo between a rock concert and a Star Trek episode. I'm so into it. I have no idea how you could stage something like this in a gallery without making it look like a parade but it's SO cool. At the very least it makes me want to throw a costume party just so I can dress everyone up like this runway.

I'm really inspired now so I guess I'm gonna go draw... or try to... haven't heard from Sophia in weeks but Jenny keeps telling me not to call her. So... back to drawing I go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home